From time to time you may have a project that you just can’t figure out. Or you may have questions about how to implement a procedure into your project?
I can help, I have been in this industry for over 30 years and have completed hundreds of projects, and I love to talk to people about their projects. I can save you a lot of time, money and headaches and within an hour or two share with you my expertise helping you to make an informed decision on how to move forward on your dream project. I am an All Phases Licensed Landscape Professional both corporately and individually. I am a Licensed Professional Commercial Applicator. I can consult with you on some of the following general topics.
· Property Maintenance and condition of plant materials, shrubs, trees and lawns. Proper trimming techniques, fertilization and chemical treatments of lawn and plants. General Landscape and property consultation.
· Project management- Who to hire and why, how much will this project cost and what should I budget and expect to pay a contractor or what will the project cost me?
· Homeowner DIY- Can I do this project myself? If so what would some of the steps be to doing DIY myself?
· Contractor – Property elevations, building materials, sprinkler systems, retaining walls, project budgets and costs.
· Property managers- Evaluate current condition of a property, make recommendations for improvements and budgets. These are just a few of the areas that I can consult in and am open to discussing most any type of project in the landscape and construction fields.
My Rate is $150.00 per hour paid on site or invoiced.